- About Us
- Our Services
Manufacturers and Suppliers
- A pharmaceutical manufacturer learned from an advisory panel that hospitals would not use its product unless it was included in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting initiative. We explained the Hospital IQR to the client, developed a strategy and facilitated in contact with CMS that resulted in the product being included to the Hospital IQR and facilitating patient access.
- A pharmaceutical manufacturer had filed its New Drug Application with the FDA, but needed help obtaining optimal Medicare coverage, coding and payment for its physician-administered product. We walked the client through the CMS processes and were successful in increasing patient access and making it easier for health care providers to be reimbursed for the product.
- A device company needed to develop a relationship with CMS and its Innovation Center in order to move forward with using its device within the Medicare population. Applied Policy helped the client understand relevant Medicare payment rules, briefed the client on expected CMS answers, facilitated correspondence and in-person meetings with the client and CMS, which led to a strong relationship and an opportunity to be a CMS partner.
Share This Page
- Physician Payment Sunshine Final Rule on the MoveAs the final rule implementing the »
- Black Friday at CMS: Request for Information Regarding Health Care Quality for ExchangesToday (11/23/2012), CMS released th »
Following Us on Twitter!