- About Us
- Our Services
Health Care Providers
A large regional health system came to Applied Policy to develop a strong national presence and become actively engaged in the implementation of health reform. The Applied Policy team identified the system’s strengths, and capitalized on these to achieve its goals. With support from Applied Policy, the client’s leadership has:
- Testified before the Institute of Medicine
- Presented at the National Quality Forum’s Annual Conference
- Presented at the CMS National Conference on Care Transitions
- Presented at the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority’s Industry Day
- Been invited to participate in a clinical trials initiative organized by the National Minority Quality Forum
Applied Policy has also facilitated a health system’s engagement in health reform implementation by drafting comments on an Accountable Care Organization initiative, creating multiple analyses of different aspects of the proposed rule and coordinating comments on the National Committee for Quality Assurance’s ACO initiative with comments on the Medicare Shared Savings Program proposed rule.
Share This Page
- Physician Payment Sunshine Final Rule on the MoveAs the final rule implementing the »
- Black Friday at CMS: Request for Information Regarding Health Care Quality for ExchangesToday (11/23/2012), CMS released th »
Following Us on Twitter!