- About Us
- Contact Us
The Applied Policy team produces optimal results for our clients by:
- Developing and executing strategies to plan for, respond to and resolve legislative, regulatory and other governmental health care issues that could affect clients’ interests.
- Identifying and predicting conditions that could affect the achievement of our clients’ objectives.
- Bringing ideas, tools, skills and resources to bear that are necessary to achieve clients’ desired results.
- Designing and implementing projects that demonstrate the value of policy and reimbursement issues.
- Developing strategic alliances with non-governmental entities, including advocacy groups, trade associations, professional societies and others to further client objectives.
- Providing win-win solutions for all involved whenever possible to enhance clients’ reputation.
While we are not lobbyists, we may provide services that will support our clients’ lobbying efforts, including preparation and planning activities, research, and other background work for use in lobbying. We also may assist our clients in coordinating their lobbying efforts with the lobbying activities of others. Because we are not lobbyists, we will not make lobbying contacts on behalf of our clients.
 Our services specifically exclude oral, written or electronic communication to a covered executive branch official (as defined in 2 U.S.C. § 1602(3)) or a covered legislative branch official (as defined in 2 U.S.C. § 1602(4)) that is made on behalf of a client with regard to the enumerated subjects under subparagraph (A) of 2 U.S.C. §1602(8), except as permitted under subparagraph (B) of such section.